• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

crappies this weekend?

Any thoughts on what lake in this area may produce crappies this weekend?

This weekend should be excellent. I would expect the fish to start moving into the bays this afternoon and with the projected forcast, they should be there for awhile. I checked a few bays yesterday and there were crappies and sunnies in a few, but the numbers weren't there yet. ScottS

------------------
ScottS
[email protected]

Do you think Big/Little Birch would be good choices this weekend?

Big/Little Birch lakes are very clean and clear lakes and therefor, the water warms up slower than river fed lakes like the Horseshoe Chain. Early season fishing, like this, is usually better in lakes with stained or dirty water, simply because they warm up faster. Two weeks from now this will not be an issue, but since it is so early, I would focus on lakes with darker water. I am not saying I would not give Big/Little birch at try, I am just saying, that if I were after panfish, I would start with other lakes.ScottS

------------------
ScottS
[email protected]

So easy E did you got out fishing over the weekend?