• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Little Rock or Big Fish lake

Has anyone been fishing little rock lake or big fish and have any luck or suggestions? I am trying to find the crappie and walleye if any... I was out there last saturday and caught 9 of them.
How about those ice bobbers? Can u use them in the summer also?
Vexilar or Aqua View? what woudl u get first if any? thanks please respond back And keep reelin' BIG

bigshooter I bought my vex three years ago and I figure it has paid for it self in two. with all the fish it has help me catch .I would not leave home with out it. Buy the unit and rig it with a home made box and a riding mower battery and a small piece of 1'1/2 pvc pipe to hold the transducer on the side when transporting protect the ducer from geting damage. good fishing jimBo

quote:

Originally posted by Bigshootter:

Has anyone been fishing little rock lake or big fish and have any luck or suggestions? I am trying to find the crappie and walleye if any... I was out there last saturday and caught 9 of them.

How about those ice bobbers? Can u use them in the summer also?

Vexilar or Aqua View? what woudl u get first if any? thanks please respond back And keep reelin' BIG

Cant say I have much experience with aqua view- friend has one and the only complaint is that he cant use it when the water is cloudy(had trouble on an outting to lake of the woods)I can say that I have had my vexlar for 5 years and would not even think about ice fishing without it. It takes a little while to get used to them though. It can help you cover alot of ground to find the active fish. Before I bought it I spent alot of time staring down an ice hole with no bites to be had. Live to fish. Roy