• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Hossienda

Just wondering how things have been going on Little Pine. I am coming up this weekend to close up the cabin and have not been around for a while. Plan on getting in some fishing and hoping the walleyes will cooperate.

-Hossienda

Smitty

Dad and I were up the weekend of 10/2 and at that time the fall bite wasn't really on yet. We mostly night fished LP and spent our days on Big Pine.

We did catch fish trolling jointed raps in 5-8' of water ranging up to 24" (lost a bigger one beside the boat as well), they just weren't snapping as well as we usually see this time of year. The 2 cold fronts that came thru that weekend may have had something to do with that though!!! frown.gif

Good Luck and let us know how you do..

Hossienda

Well as you can about imagine with the cold front that came through fishing was quite slow. Previous years to close up the cabin the fishing off the dock has been incredible. This year it was nothing short of mind numbing. 2 days, and a total of 2 small walleyes and 1 northern. Oh well, at least I finally caught a walleye on my last cast of the year there.

-Hossienda