• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Smokey

I'm not an expert fisherman by any means, but I usually can get a couple of fish a weekend in between cabin repairs doing the standard lindy rig or little joe spinner thing. Since the 4th of July this year I cannot buy a bite. Last weekend I was marking a bunch of fish 18-22' down in 32' of water but couldn't get them to bite, so I can't tell you what they were. I'm planning on trying it some bobber fishing and crankbait trolling this weekend, I'll let you know if I figure anything out. I have seen an occasional boat out there VERY late at night, but like I said, I'm not dedicated (crazy?) enough to be out fishing at midnight or later.

Fishing Realtor

What's been going on with Little Pine all summer? Been hearing from family members that larger fish (outside slot)have been showing quite a bit...so I will be chasing them this late summer/early fall. I know last year there was a fantastic night (I mean like 2:A.M.)trolling bit - but how has everyone else been doing so far this year?

Hossienda

I have not had a chance to fish much out there since the opener, but I do know that we caught plenty of nice fish that were put back in, including a 28 and 26 within 45 minutes of each other. I am really looking forward to the fall bite. I expect to do quite well.

-Hossienda

zelek

...fantastic night bite eh??

I've never been on either Big or Little Pine but thinking about trying it this fall.

Is the night bite really that good on LP?? A co-worker said the water is murky and that it can't be that good at night. He's wrong isn't he??