• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Haven't fished there this year, but have spent many enjoyable hours chasing the bluegills and bass on this lake. We usually fish there the 3rd week of June, but you still should be able to fish fry at least once during your stay. We liked to fish the week flat which is just "out and left of the access". Down where the lake narrows there are some bull rush patches out in the lake, fish the edges and inside for bluegills and bass. If the fish don't bite on Twin, there are litteraly hundreds of lakes within 20 miles. The last time we were on Twin 80% of the sunfish had those little black spots on them. Don't know this year but keep Pickeral Lake (just northwest of twin) in mind if nothing is going on twin. Pickeral Lake has lots of sunfish, crappies, walleyes, largemouth and smallmouth and is a very pretty lake. Good Luck!!!

I will be fishing Pickerel this September, can anyone tell me where to fish for Walleye and Crappie on this lake? Which lake is better, Pickerel or Twin Lake?

I haven't fished that lake much but I know alot of people that did last year. I don't know locations but I do know they were using lindy rigs with holes about the size of a pencil eraser in the spinner. If I remember right they were in pretty deep water to. Try cranks at night. Usually works on all other lakes. Good luck hope that helps a little.

thanks alot guys every little info helps. i havent fished pickrel except in the winter for tulibees, that are quiet small, and twin has crappies but i never am able to find them.

------------------
this is just my 2 cents
Pooh