• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was up fishing Sewell earlier this season and noticed a posting at the launch talking about Sewell possibly changing to C&R for Bass. Does anyone know if this went anywhere?

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

Hey Dont know much about the posting but I have a few questions for you? Hows the walleye fishing holding up on this lake, Still good? I fished this lake alot for eyes through my teenage years and really got some nice eyes. I havent been there for years but seeing your post brought back alot of memeories. Hopefully I can get back up there and relive some of those good memories.

JB
Your best bet is to contact the Fergus Falls DNR fisheries office. Ask for Jim Wolters. He can tell you the up to the minute status.

Thanks Big..

As to the Eyes...I have seen a lot of people fising for them out there. My brother caught a nice one on bass opener jigging a texas rigged Gulp worm. I saw a few with the Aqua View too.

I don't know how good the lake is for Eyes.. Lots of fun for Bass though.