• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

will be fishing west lost lake 26 june - 3 july. ANy hints would be appreciated: I have an impatient (aren't they all) 15 year old to fish with, and just want to relax! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I also fish West Lost for a week during the summer. Do you stay at Weslake Resort right there on the lake? It's a wonderful place. The best luck I have on the lake is to go to the bigger part of the lake through the cement passage. There are a few parts over there that provide excellent Northern fishing. Over there I even pulled a few walleyes out last year. That side also has excellent pan fishing. On the resort part of the lake, Crappie are your best bet on the side opposite the resort. I did have a big bass hooked over there as well, but it broke off. This year I plan on trying some heavy bass fishing. Does anyone know any certain techniques for bass fishing on West Lost lake?

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone that fished West Lost Lake? Any advice would be greatly approeciated, expecially on bass fishing in the lake.