• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey fellas...My family and I will be up on Ottertail the last week of June. We are usually up there the last week of July. How much do the water temps. typically differ at those times. I'm starting to get a little worried that the water will still be awfully cold at the end of this month. It doesn't bother me for fishing, but I have 2 little kids that are really looking forward to some swimming.

Thanks, Jason

Hello Jason

If we start to get anything close to normal weather there will be no problems.We have a place on Ottertail and the water is always warm enough to swim by that time.Fishing should be good too.If you want any updates,just ask.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce....

That was what I was hoping to hear!!! Now I just have to pray for normal temps....It hasn't been the most pleasant spring, but it has to get nicer....doesn't it?

Thanks again!!!

Jason

We put our jetski's in over the weekend and had renters both Saturday and Sunday without wet suits.

I took out a broken lift on Monday and didn't use waders for the first time. It was still pretty cold and I came down with a little cold (Sore Throat).

We have had kids wading and taking out our water toys for the past 3 weeks. They must be thicker skinned than me.

The water should be just fine in a couple of weeks.

------------------
Paul Ness
Three Seasons Lodge on Otter Tail Lake