• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dead or Star for panfish

I was just wondering what most of you think is the better panfish lake and if there are any key locations on either of the lakes to concentrate my search for nice 'gills.
Thanks,
Dano

I have fished many times on star for panfish. it is a very good lake for all species. they say dead has bigger panfish, knowbody ever fishes it. try on the west arm of star right by the bridge there is some good breaks you park right on the road and walk out. if you go to the left it can get twenty or so feet. if you go strait out or right it is about twelve feet. you will know when the fish are bitting ther ebecause there will be a lot of people there. try different jigs to get bigger fish. there are big ines in there when they bite they are 1/2 pounders

I have fished many times on star for panfish. it is a very good lake for all species. they say dead has bigger panfish, knowbody ever fishes it. try on the west arm of star right by the bridge there is some good breaks you park right on the road and walk out. if you go to the left it can get twenty or so feet. if you go strait out or right it is about twelve feet. you will know when the fish are bitting there because there will be a lot of people there. try different jigs to get bigger fish. there are big ones in there when they bite they are 1/2 pounders