• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

good spots on ottertail

was wandering if any one could give me some good ideas for spots on ottertail either gps coordinantes or some idea of were to go i fish this lake some in the summer and not really familiar with it and had some gps coords but they got deleted on my gps i have my house out there now but i don't know how much luck i will have but any thing would be nice i would like a spot for some eyes or some perch

HARDWATER

where is your house now??
you can try the N/W get on the lake spot(ramp)

i am on the n/w end already in about 22 feet of water but it don't break off fast or come up fast i just put it out today going to try tommarow and see what happens and maybe do some scouting but were are you talking on the nw side any way

i am on the n/w end already in about 22 feet of water but it don't break off fast or come up fast i just put it out today going to try tommarow and see what happens and maybe do some scouting but were are you talking on the nw side any way