• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

jlm

Does anyone know how to access Annie Battle in the Winter? Can a guy go through Glendelow (sp?) Park or do we need to walk on from Molly Stark? Anyone fish here in the Winter at all? Any tips?

You have to access thru the state park. I don't think you can access through Molly Stark, unless you want to swim the creek smile.gif

Read the regs on Annie, no power augers allowed and possibly more restrictions(?).

Good luck!

jlm

That is correct, no motorized vehicles of any kind, including augers. You also can not use dpeth finders such as vexilars etc. Is the crick still open between the lakes? Does anyone know if the park is open in the Winter, last I heard, they close in the Winter due to budget cuts. If it is closed, can a guy still go through the park? Any help would be great guys. Thanks!

CPRBASS

As far as I know, the park is open and accessible in the winter. At least it has been in years past.

I heard they are open, but with the budget issues the park was only eliminating programs and such in the winter. Check out the DNR website under the parks. I know they have a phone number you can call and find out.