• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Don't plan on going out for a while, unless you have a boat!!! Middle is still open and the small bay just froze over last night.

------------------
Just Having Fun!
Love to Fish.

just wanted to know if any new info on heilberger as we are getting anxious to come up and fish. thanks

Hey axel,
I "might" be going to the cabin this weekend. Email me at work if you think you'll be there...we'll have a beer.
FLB (Iowa Mike)

Have been busy working. Lake is all froze over now, but I have yet to see anyone out fishing. Temps have been in the 30s all week, I am guessing that it "might" be ok on the bay, but I don't think there is a lot of ice out on the main lake.

------------------
Just Having Fun!
Love to Fish.

THANKS! I WILL BE UP THERE FOR SURE THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS TO TRY IT AND MAYBE SOONER. AXEL

Biggestfish and axel...

Do you realize that you're neighbors? Biggestfish, axel's white ice house is on your right as you go west toward the gravel road - get it?

I hope to fish with both of you this winter.

FLB

Well, I got a couple days off work... now I am sick with the cold/flu.... At least I have all winter to make it out fishing.

As of Thursday night there was a fish house out by the island. Still not sure on how much ice is out there, since I have not felt well enough to go out and check the thickness.

FLB, I have yet to meet axel... But I visit with his dad a lot in the summer.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the ice this winter.

------------------
Just Having Fun!
Love to Fish.