• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I don't fish the fall much at all. I've been itching to go fishing though. It seems every time I want to go out the wind is howling. I hope to make a trip soon.

Any fish on the bite? Anyone recommend any tactics this time of the year? I'll most likely be chasing some muskies and walleyes on West Battle. If anyone wants to go out and teach me a thing or 2? wink.gif

CD, thanks for showing me a good time on W. Battle even though the fish didn't cooperate. Learned alittle about the lake and will keep it on my list of lakes to fish in the future. Again, thanks for the hospitality and if you want to do it again, just let me know, we'll have to wait til the water's under 50.

Sincerely,
Fisherdog

Fisherdog19 and I fished West Battle yesterday late afternoon thru the darkness for some muskie and walleye action.

Fishing was great but the catching was not. First time I've been skunked in a long time.

Fisherdog had a muskie close to the boat and a small bass on a crankbait.

Water temp was 54 +/- a degree or two. Great to be out and hard to believe it's October. We trolled the sunset and until around 9pm mixing up baits and depth.

It was nice to meet you Fisherdog19. Otter Tail Lake next time!

Went to Marion Lake yesterday to try to pick up a few northerns and maybe some bass. Didn't have much luck...only a couple small northerns, though one guy did get a pretty nice bass. We did get a few other small bass, too.