• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I've wished it a lot in the winter targeting panfish. I've heard walleyes are hard to catch especially in summer when it gets pretty weedy

I've fished it a lot in the winter targeting panfish. I've heard walleyes are hard to catch especially in summer when it gets pretty weedy

Nice clean lake, and you can get to East Lost and the Ottertail River downstream which holds some nice panfish in the summer.

Spooky and changing ice conditions in the winter, however.

Our family is looking at buying a piece of land on deer lake near Ottertail lake. Is it a decent fishing lake? What species are primarily targeted? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thanks for the information...still not sure if we are going to make the purchase or not yet due to the long drive we would have every weekend.