• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

HEY~
I got a cabin for the summer on OT and have yet to find the fish. confused.gif Any help would be appreciated.
THANKS

I had good luck last weekend by the SE boat landing. We got out on the lake at about 7:15 and fished until noon.

We caught quite a few rock bass, some perch, and more importantly a 1#, 1 1/2#, and 2 1/4# walleyes.

The walleye bite was really aggressive when they did bite - one just about tore the rod out of my hands. What was weird is that it was a cloudy morning at first and then cleared off, but regardless of the sun/time all of the three were caught in about 8 feet of water on spinners with worms.

Where is your place located on OT? It is a big lake and many folks I know work a few areas on the lake.

Our place is about 1/4 mile west of the OT river bridge on the north end.