• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any advice for ottertail this week?

Hello fellow ottertail fishermen!(and women) I am heading to ottertail next week staying at hollys resort for three days with a buddy of mine and was wondering if anyone had a few pointers? I don't need any specific spots but was more or less wondering what has been working the best? spinners on the flats, raps at night over the islands or something else. My buddy has had a rough couple of weeks so I'm really hoping this trip will be a good one.Not that fishing can be a bad couple of days. We will be in a gray Mr. Pike so if you see us say Hi, have a beer, both! Thanks for any info fishingdad

Try the SE area of the lake in 10-18' with a slip bobber and shiners or leeches. Try to get in and around the bottom plant growth. Drifting/slow trolling in the same area and depths proved successful also! Had great success last week during our visit to OT. We stayed at Three seasons and had a great time, and enjoyed the atmosphere very much, many thanks to Paul & Debbie, Dawson, Morgan, and Denny and Dianne! What an awesome and peaceful place!!! Can't wait to see them all again this fall and next June!