• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Fisherman are good people!

Thanks to the guy that helped my wife and I launch on the west end of Rush on Friday afternoon. My wife and I have launched many a boat together, but this was much bigger than the previous boats, and she was struggling to release the winch strap, and a fine gentleman came over and helped her out (I was leaning over the bow trying to help her). Nice to see that fellow fisherman care enough to give a helping hand!

chart1444

I was fishing one time, and when we went to load the boat I found out that my hitch was broken, why it stayed together when I was towing it to lake is still a mystery.

Any way, there was another fisherman loading his boat and he went to his shop in town and got me the parts for the hitch and all I had to do is return them when I got the hitch fixed.

When a person needs help,a sportsman will be glad to do it.

GOOD FISHING

Jigging Bob

That is what the real true fishermen are all about. Helping out. Good to here there are still some kind people out there. I know I would have no problem helping other fishermen/boaters out if they were in need to. Have had others just get mad for taking so long to get the boat loaded before when all they had to offer is a hand and I would have been out in a flash. Lets keep on helping each other. Good fishing to all of you.