• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey Crankbait, just wondering how you did this past weekend. I tried all the same techniques you said you would and just tore them up. Thanks for all the fishing hole spots, I'll be fishing those a lot this year.

Crankbait guy - I was wondering if you could send me an email to discuss some not so common tactics for walleyes. I was on Star last weekend and managed to get a number of smaller fish along shoreline structure after hours. I also marked a lot of larger fish away from the structure but had limited luck getting them to bite. My email address is [email protected]

Crank bait guy - Do you pull many deep water cranks on Star? Just wondering if that method works later in the summer and what types of lures work the best. I'm new to the lake but have a lot of Mille Lacs Crank bait experience.
[email protected]