• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Wanderer
      I wouldn’t turn it down.  That and another burger stop. 😋     Is hockey done now?
    • ANYFISH2
      The water rushing at the falls in Big falls is a yearly occurrence.  No big alarm this time of year.  Big falls is a long ways from the Rainy.   Now, the if the ice capped river builds a up ton of pressure and it has a sudden blowout, that will certainly change things.  The temps forecasted are working in our favor, a nice slow/normal melt.   The Big fork seems to have a lesser impact than the Little Fork.  We should be ok for a couple weeks I HOPE!
    • ANYFISH2
      Heard one can see open water from the Nelson (Birchdale) access this afternoon. It is getting close.
    • ANYFISH2
      Gotcha. If you need a scout out this way,  just let me know.   Spotted 6 more this afternoon right near the house.  They usually dont show hear till mid season.
    • Wanderer
      Last year’s spot will likely be my fall back spot, along with maybe checking in at that other place you mentioned before.  The good news is I just heard today the birds appear to be doing well at last year’s spot.   The “new” spot is a property that we seem to have “limited” permission on.
    • ozzie
      one would think the river might be a little tough to fish this time of the year with the current flood situations and raised water levels along the river.
    • eyeguy 54
      not referring to a particular lake.  I thought you get inspected and the seal is broken when you hit whatever lake, then you have to do the process again since seal is broken and you cant get on wright lakes with out it. ? maybe I read it wrong
    • BIGFISH.JZ
      Every lake I've been on for nearly a week has been making tons of noise after dark. My GF thought it was gunshots at first. I live by a few different lakes and you could hear the popping from multiple lakes... Hasn't affected the fishing much, if any. That's the important thing to me.
    • brrrr
      just after sun up use bright gold leprechaun spoons.    
    • paceman
      Fiber Tech just did a walleye for my son. I turned out fantastic! and it only took 6 weeks.  While I was there, they gave me a tour and they were working on a wide variety of fish, including crappies and perch. I would recommend them.