• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hello my northern friends. It`s is almost time to come for a visit. I`m sure we all get a little goofy this time of year. Trying to finish up those project`s before the opener again. I`m not going to make it up till middle of june, but will be checking in a bunch for any tip`s before we get up there. I`ll say it again, you are all blessed to live in such an area with so many fishing option`s. Looks like the season is getting on a little sooner this year. Last year the cabbage was barely sprouting and the fish were scattered. Pretty tough but managed to have a good time. All the kids caught fish with some braggers in there. Hey Paul, this year I thought about jerkin the boat and trying another lake. Might give you a call if your free? Any tournaments the week of the 15th? Thanks all. Flip

Hey flip! long time no type!
You know I'll be down there someplace... I think you did pretty good on star last year. funny what happens when things are just right. I should be able to work ya in, just drop me an email or call. If I was a gambler I'll either be working on ottertail or lida most of june, I'll have room for you in there someplace! lol
You got projects too huh? I'll be happy to get past the govs opener..Good fishin! Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
N.P.A.A. 425
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie