• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Hey thanks for the info CD. I am actually staying at a buddies cabin up there, so were are mobile to any lakes in the area. What lake would you recommend the most?

Rush treated me well for sunfish a while back. A lot of people drive vehicles out there, but I wouldn't. I guess there is a "black hole" out in the middle somewhere according to my search/rescue people that have pulled a lot of vehicles from the lake this winter. A lot of current in that lake. Use ATV/snowmobile.

Battle can produce crappies, but it has been hit or miss for me. It should pick up big time as the season progresses. Follow my advice on the other post.

Clitherall can produce crappies, but I've only fished it once, really. Try the public access on the south shore. I've also seen traffic on a point on the far NE corner of the lake, west side. North shore can be worth a try too.

I heard Clitherall has been kicking out quite a few sunfish also in the weeds/weedlines around 15-18 feet. I don't know where as I couldn't get any more details from them other than that smile.gif

Good luck