• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Scoot

Hey slappy,

Let's get out fishing soon. Where and when? I don't have much in way of hot reports, how about you?
Scoot

MJCatfish

Scoot,
Haven't heard much around here. Record number of fish houses on OT this year, I know, but haven't heard the exact number. (Read your "Cloudy" post. Wife will be gone Friday night and back late Saturday afternoon. Would like to move house to a different spot maybe this weekend some time.

Have you considered fishing our crappie spot? Maybe Saturday night or Sunday night it might happen.

Soon, Scoot, soon.

Another thing to consider... I feel we could catch a nice bunch of perch if we fished the a.m. Don't know when that will be though. Keep pressuring me to go. Let me know what you are doing this weekend.

MJ

Scoot

I'm not sure about this weekend yet. I might go with Rod to Big C for the kid's tourney out there (if I can convince him it's a good idea). We'll see about that.
Sun I'm stuck here. It's been a number of years since I wasn't fishing during the superbowl, but I got roped into a party this year. Who's playing again? Acually, it's the battle of two teams I hate. I hate the Bucs less so I'll have to cheer for them.
I'm thinking hold off on the crappie spot for a month or so. Should start to rev up there in mid Feb or a little later.
Maybe a week from this Sun something will work. Janna and I are in a VB tourney on Sat. and she's playing Sun. so I get a free pass.
Scoot