• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

bigshoot

I was wondering if anybody knows if the sunnys are biting on star lake.and maybe where.never been to the lake but i heard that it has some nice sun fish. any help would be great and god bless.

bigshoot

I just got back from star lake caught two walleyes and know sun fish we tried in 8ft to 12ft of water with know luck. maybe try rush on monday.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• leech~~
      Well that gets you out of making lunch, but not getting unstuck! 😊
    • Wanderer
      You got that right!  I don’t fish Vermillion but have always liked reading the posts.  Log in issues or not, I hope he decides to get back in the swing of things here.   Again, not a big V fisherman but I’m gonna check my calendar for the weekend of the kids event and maybe throw my hat in to help if I can.  I can at least get some lines wet if pointed in the right direction.
    • Frank Boling 41
      Seems like Cliff has been MIA on these boards for a long time!
    • Wanderer
      @leech~~ did buy me a steak dinner at the Ely steakhouse when I took him lake trout fishing several years ago.  He’s not without his charities. 🙂
    • Wanderer
      Just west of shantytown. 😉😁
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Hey @leech could I put you in charge of bringing the beverages, snacks and food? Maybe even bring a little table to set it all up on like a buffet style 😂
    • leech~~
      Where?  Just so I can help next time? 😁
    • AlwaysFishing23
      You were a big help today I really appricetate it. I’ve fished that same area at least one a week for the last month. Every time from 1-6pm. Haven’t had a terrible trip yet every time I get a lot of nice gills. The first time I tried that bite I got a few nice crappies and a 17” walleye. Last night fished again and kept 6 nice gills and threw back a lot of good ones to and got I a 21” walleye. It’s a sunset bite for sure then after dark if you hang around long enough the crappies bite to. But it’s hard to stay out last 6pm when it’s this cold trying to heat the portable can become hard even with a good heater. Glad to hear you guys had some luck I’ve heard that area is good but I’ve never tried it. Haha another buddy who always fish’s in the cold told me I was crazy for going out. Well look you did well the last two days......😂. Good luck to you tommarow!
    • Wanderer
      Thanks for the shout out; glad to help!  I was heading back out to jump start my brothers diesel and saw you get stuck.  Needed to get my bro’s truck going first.  Saw you were in the same spot and knew a little help would go a long way in that rutted mess out there.   You had a good catch for the afternoon. 😎  We were in that area Friday night but after the bite was over.  Got some but not that good.  Had a nice evening crappie bite to the east last night.  A few pike this morning before pulling up stakes.     Gonna head north I think tomorrow.  But it sounds like I’m the only one willing to brave the weather.
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Thanks to Wanderer (Tracy) for extracting me from a sticky situation 🤦‍♂️. It was also nice to finally meet you in person!! I think you need to start a weekend towing business lol. I had a buddy of mine and his dad come out and check and make sure I was okay after you left. Fishing was pretty good I got 8 gills all around 8” and 1 crappie 9”. Dad came out and got 5 gills. We stayed till 6:15pm and I was able to make it off the lake no problem.