• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Taxidermist near Fergus Falls

I am looking for a taxidermist near Fergus. There was one guy at the Otter Tail County Fair this summer, but I lost his info and he's not in the phone book. Can anyone help out?

minneman

if DL isnt too far I recomend you give leonard sunram a call. he does superb work, the fish ive had him do look like they just came out of the water. leonards taxidermy

Ol'MarbleEyes

Otter Tail Taxidermy...the guys name is Mike Ryan, he's located out on North Turtle Lake out by Underwood,MN (about 10 miles from Fergus) Phone # 218-826-7222. I've had him do a couple of ducks and one walleye and he does a great job at a fair price. He has a showroom right there so you can look at his work!! Give him a call and see what you think!!

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a shot. I think OT Taxidermy is the only one in this area (according to the phone book, and others with disconnected phone lines) Any other taxidermist out there? I know there is, I met the guy and lost his number (FYI and it wasn't Mike).

woodman

OL'Marbleeyes- What is your email, I need to talk to you about hunting and fishing. I hear that you are an excellent Guide and need some help locating some fish and dear. You are still the best **** guide I know.

Woodman