• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Kaz

Fishin this weekend

Kaz

Fivebucks: Most of the resorts monitor 82, Sportsman's 12, Wigwom 16 Riverbend 88 Zipple on 72. I stay on 82, as a lot of the guides are on that channel and pass good info to each other. I'll be up too, out of Lighthouse Gap Thurs/Sunday. If your boat is big enought and the winds are OK to cross over to Garden, then the east end has been doing good down to Knight. See you on the Pond.....Kaz

fivebucks

Yea!!!! Heading up Thurs. afternoon for a couple of days of fishing on the big pond. Not sure exactly what/where we're going but kind of leaning to hitting the rocks early and then downrigg later AM, probably launch out of Long Point. I'll have the marine band radio on most of the time but I don't know what channels to monitor. I think I remember someone said fisherman monitor 6 and resorts on 80. Those numbers stick in my head anyhow. If anyone has any pointers or the marine channels to monitor, let me know and feel free to call for Fivebucks on the radio. The weather forcast looks great with not too hot of temps. and light winds. Work is not going to be fun for the next 2 days.

fivebucks

Thanks Kaz,<BR>I have an 18' pro-v so as long as it's not rockin and rollin I should be OK. Thanks for the info.

fivebucks

We had a good time up there this past weekend. We downrigged Friday and Sat. for about 6 hours each day. We didn't do great but we got pretty steady action. We worked 36-37 feet of water straight out of Long Point about 5 miles and a little west. Saturday was a little bouncy with some waves getting in the 5-6' range. Clown shads seemed to work the best for us. The biggest fish was only 18" but we caught about 30 fish per day including a few bonus sauger. We had a good fish fry and had decent action. Life is good (or it was until I came back to work). Going to try to get up again in a few weeks.