• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Hey,
Went out fishing on Sunday on Pelican Lake. We did a little better than we did yesterday. I only caught 1 crappie and 1 smallie although my little 10 yr old brother out fished everyone else. He caught 3 northerns and a small perch. As for the rest of my family, they got skunked. You guys have any suggestions on what to use? What the eyes are biting on and when to go? Or maybe there is a different lake they are biting on? Today we fished off a poit on Pelican where there was this MONSTER house! I mean, this thing was like 2 houses with a big brick walk way and they had like 4 boats and 2 jet skies. Who in the world owns that, Bill Dance? LOL Anyways any tips would be nice. We are still pretty new in the area. But man, its worth it all when you see a little kids face light up with excitment when they catch something, heck, I'm probably still considered a kid, I just turned 19 on the 16th of may! Anyways, hope to see you guys out on the water and good luck fishing! P.S. we were using lind rigs with fat heads and my little brother used a northland fishing whistler jig. We caught everything in about 10 ½ ft of water.
Radner