• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

What's working on Ottertail ?

I'm headed to Ottertail for the long weekend, Can anyone please tell me what's working and where ?

Are the crappies still in Walker ?

three words "Minnows 14 feet" As far as Walker...Do they move ? they are always there you just have to know where to look...Happy Hunting. ,)

deacon

I agree it is still a minnow bite, my best luck has been a jig and minnow combo. Man the lake is huge, good luck. The fish are there just keep moving until you find'em. Remember we have now had a strong South Wind to two days, try the Northern Shorelines.

As far as Walker for crappies the fish are in the reeds you just need to do a little searching, please practice catch and release they are making their beds.

Good Luck.

The weekend was good. The early morning (5:30 - 8:00) was busy. The day bit was slow, but picked up as the sun dropped.
Lots of throw-backers (12 - 14 inchers).

The wind blew sand in and we could get back to Walker from Ottertail. I'm sure next weekend will be primetime crappie bite.

Dbl

I had my best luck on Ottertail this past weekend between 8:00am to 9:30am. Shiners on rigs and the most fish on spinners. Had no problems catching limits in 20' of water with most fish in the 15"-17" range.

all you people should get a guide
look around for Walleye Hunter Guide Service
smile.gif