• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Best Crappie lake in area

Paul Rohweller

I gotta go west and say lizzie near pelican rapids....

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

Deep_Sinker

This is may be one that is going to be unknown to many. The lake is Beers Lake in Maplewood State Park. If you are quite enough you will probably see a muskie cruising the shallows through the timber. The crappie fishing in this lake is awesome. Just a great lake in the thick of the woods, peaceful and tranquil. Give it a try sometime.

I have fished beers lake for skis before but that is all . fish otter tail 6 times a year also . what shore line is best in beers for crappies. if u would share that it would be helpfull Thanks

Deep_Sinker

Your best bet is anywhere in the timber along the northeast side, along the "beers lake road". I have had the best luck near the island with the sunken cabin, but sometimes you have to troll around seeking out the spawn sites. You will see them scatter along the shallows.
Good luck.

Since 1650 Lund is asking.....Lake Alice would be the best in the area for you to try...if the fish are not on the bite....there area plenty of other things to do. wink.gif

Gissert

Lake Alice, LOL!