• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was going to take my boy fishing today and I need some help. I was wondering about the fishing on the ottertail river, where to fish, what kind of fish you can catch.

• 2 weeks later...

How old is your kid ? I will give tips to anyone bringing their kid as long as they do not post the spots...only reports...Are you limited to shore fishing, or do you have a boat ? Plz post e-mail and I will send you a few spots to try (2).

It takes the whole village to raise a child. wink.gif

My 8 yr old cousin is coming down and wants to catch some smallies. I've had a lot of good fishing at Orwell on the Ottertail, but I was hoping to find some other spots, I'm not sure I want to take him to the dam, it can be kind of tough fishing and I'm not sure it'd be real safe for a young one down there.

I'd appreciate any info. email is:
[email protected]