• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

HOF#13

Great Site !!!! Paul, you give out great information. I don't live in Minnesota but have made it up to Ottertail for a week every year for the past 19 years. Will be up there for two weeks this year...July 21-August 4. To get my Ottertail fix when I'm not up there, I keep myself focused on this website and the forum. Thanks Again...Jason

Paul...I stay at the southwest end of the lake and have traditionally fished the shallower (17-23 ft.) humps...Never had a "great" week of fishing, but usually good enough to satisfy. I would also work the drop off's around Grampa's Island with limited success. Any other area's you would recommend? Not necessarily for bigger fish, but maybe something more consistent. Thanks, Jason

Paul Rohweller

Welcome to the ottertail forum!
I see alot of people on the tail spending waaay too much time fishing where there is no or very few fish when they should be on the move looking for schools of active eyes. I pretty much stick to the east end of the lake, more structure there than a guy can fish in a couple weeks effectively. Time spent looking with a quality locator will pay off in the long run. Have a good trip and dont forget the leeches! Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie