• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
PSU

Last weekend (9/30-10/3) and markers

PSU

I was up last Thursday-Saturday and wondered if anyone had any luck (and general location)on the West end for walleyes. With the exception of a few on Thursday we were skunked! Guessing the wind and VERY cold changed patterns, however talked to a neighbor and he did great on the East.

Also, they were collecting markers last weekend. Doesn't it seem a few weeks early? Not an easy lake to navigate w/o markers.

Thanks

DougSpringBay

Hey PSU,
I did not get out last weekend for the walleyes. Guideing Muskies. I did get out yesterday guideing a guest for walleye. We limited in Head O'Lakes bay on jig and minnow in 27 feet of H2O. Missed another half dozen. Wind made jigging a little tough to feel the bite.

Yea, it seems like the markers are off a little early. Usually it is this weekend when they come off.

Doug

------------------
Captain Doug Wintle
Licensed Guide
U.S.C.G #938941
Spring Bay Resort & Guide Service
http://www.SpringBayResort.com

Lund Pro Staff
RJ Sport and Cycle Pro Staff
[email protected]
800-847-5253