• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

FrazerBayMan

I know this may be completely uninterestion to most of you enjoying the Northwoods, but I am reporting that the Early Duck Season (Teal Season to some) went fairly well down here. The water was wonderfully high in the backwaters and provided good resting areas to flocks of birds (mostly Wood Ducks, with some teal and widgeon.) OUr group ended up with 12 Woodies, 4 BW Teal, 3 GW Teal, and a couple drake Widgeon. Overall, I give it an A. Early season is sometimes hard, unless you're hunting for Mosquitoes.

TMBeard

We had a good early season in eastern Iowa. Saw plenty of ducks, lots of water(Which was a nice site after the past 2 years). The only toruble was our guns didnt seem to be shooting straight. Touch rusty after a year without shooting.

Travis

FrazerBayMan

Hey Travis... Where are you from and where do you hunt? I live in Cedar Rapids and hunt in Amana.

TMBeard

FrazerMan,

Funny, the world is a small place...I too live in Cedar Rapids, and generally hunt Coraville(I sometimes refer to it, as the "Zoo")

Where abouts do you hunt in Amana?

Send me a email if you wanna hook up sometime during 2nd season.

[email protected]

FrazerBayMan

Travis, as you probably know, Amana is private land, open to stockholders only. My Dad grew up there and now I hunt there. I hunt about a half mile north of South Amana in a slough. Lots of woodies, a few teal and widgeon were around down there. I'll drop you an e-mail soon.