• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Lip RIPPER!

WT/Fisky

Lip RIPPER!

If either one of you want to hook up early next week for a day of fishing give me a call. I am leaving tomorrow and I am staying through the 12th. I was up on Monday and there were some nice fish to be had. WT, I lost your cell number you gave me so if you want to give me a call on mine feel free. I got a new number. 218-230-3459. My boat will be full from Wed on but am looking for someone to fish with probably Mon or Tues if it works out and either of you are interested. If not, I'll see you at the rules meeting next Friday.

walleyejon

Ripper,<BR>Fisky and I were talking about going out Sunday afternoon/evening, and all day Monday. I have to confirm times and stuff, but we can certainly meet up with ya somewhere along the line. How big is your boat? Maybe we can take both of ours and cover more water??? Just a thought. Talk to ya soon. <P>P.S. My email is jpb4u_2000atyahoodotcom<P>------------------<BR>Fish on gotta go--JON

fiskyknut

Hey Ripper, I could maybe ride with you on Tuesday. I'll give you a call sometime over the weekend.<P>Jon, check your email, I am over at my Moms on her computer so I won't be able to email/post much till I get my box sorted out.<P>fiskyknut

widetrack

Ripper,<P>I don't think it's going to work out for me.<BR>I'll be at Buffalo with my family through Monday, Tuesday I have commitments in Roseau.<P>We made the big loop yesterday without much of anything to show for it.<P>My cell is 800-620-0209 if you want to compare notes prior to the tournament. I'll be out searching this weekend.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• fisherjmb
      My parents were up yesterday and Wednesday and they did pretty good. Out in the mud in about 33-34 feet. Lots of boats were trolling but they did well looking for pods of fish and then spot-locking over the top of them and jigging with leeches and frozen shiners. 
    • Jmnhunter
      i havent been out in for atleast a month out there but check out walleye dan's facebook, he usually posts a report weekley; https://www.visitbrainerd.com/blog/fishing-report-july-16-2018/
    • ifishwalleye
      Hi, I’m looking for a fresh report for this weekend. Thanks in advance! Good Fishing!
    • roony
      Is the water starting to recede on the lakes East of Orr? I heard it was really high on Myrtle. We're coming up to Black Duck in a week or so, just wondering if things are getting back more towards normal. 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      I’ve fished sylvan heavily the last two years. Done very well. Many nice pike, bass, walleye, and bluegill. For pike trolling shadraps pretty much any where will get you all the 20”-25” pike you want. Plenty of dence cover all over for bass and that is the usual bass presentations. And for gills in the spring the channel between the two bays was VERY good this past spring went three days in a row and got 2 limits each time ( two angles in the boat) and relesed many many more.  Also the panfish limit on sylvan is 5 per person so be aware of that. I was out there 2 weeks ago and did ok. Again two limits of nice gills and a handful of pike but it took a lot of work to find them. I’m unsure of the walleye fishing out there but have heard it’s a good lake. Im not an expert on sylvan but know a little so hope this helps ya out. Good luck!
    • BartmanMN
      Thanks Cliff. I am coming up for my week of paradise tomorrow as well.
    • tacklejunkie
      The last two times on the river have been slow to say the least. Trolled Shipping channels, river channels, and all the flats. Crawler harnesses and crank baits. Anybody having any luck out there?
    • gimruis
      If the water is that clear and you can see 17-20 feet down, the fish will be very spooky.  And if the sun is out, they will be looking for relief from the sun in the form of shade.  Night time might actually be a better option.
    • gimruis
      Not terrible.  But they can be merciless, I will tell you.
    • Mike89
      below the darn is a park there too if I remember right, Plus Garden City has a park by the river too I think..