• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hello everyone!

The Arrowhead Chapter of Muskies Inc. is having its annual picnic on the lake. Everyone is welcome to join us (member or non-member) for free dogs and chips (bring your own beverage). It is at Noon this Saturday on the NW side of Pine Island on the large sandy beach on the mainland. If you need better directions just let me know.

This is a great time for muskie addicts to get together and talk about their favorite subject, Lake Vermilion Muskies!

Hope to see you there!

David Swenson

Is that the place near Bear Creek?

I'll see you there.

------------------
Big Bay IBOT #130
Net? You don't need a Net, just LIP them!

Not by Bear Ck.

As if your'e going towards Trout Lk portage from Moccason Pt. Just as you round the NW point of Pine island and start to head east it would be off to your left, on the north shore. Look for the boats.

FWI guys,
There are 2 houseboats parked in our spot right now, I guided them on Thurs.
They may still be there on Saturday as I think they are leaving on Sunday. smile.gif

------------------

Terry "Ace" Sjoberg
aceguideservice.com
Lake Vermilion
Muskies and More.

Pro Staff Member.
Catch-n Tackle.
CKat Custom Muskie rods.
Bearpaws Handpoured Baits
Ohio Pro Lure.
Muskie Nut Tackle.
Big Chimney Muskie Baits.
H20 Muskie Tackle.
Marcum.

Thanks Ace for the info. If they are still there someone will what in the area to guide people to a different location.

Dave