• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

tiny bubbles

How`s the boat traffic been?Coming up next week.Any tournaments going on 8/29-9/6??

Many people pre-fishin getting ready for the mehsikomer tournament??

Dave

MT Net

Not much boat traffic last weekend. We shared a spot with 3 other boats, drifting with the wind and slowly trolling baack up agains the wind for walleyes.

I didn't even try for the big fish last weekend. Was hankering for some walleyes. Seemed kind of quiet out there on the lake to me, at least on the east end.

I beleive the Muskie Challenge was last weekend, dang, I missed that one. Bugs were all but non existent.

Of course it was cool and a bit windy.

MNMuskieMan

We saw a few boats fishing for walleye on the west side. We also saw a lot of muskie guys prefishing for the big tourney (who were not part of the tourney last weekend). I know this because they had their big boat with their matching jersey's on.

guideman

There are guys pre-fishing however you won't even notice them, except for the number of Ranger boats and Dockers. smile.gif

Lots of places to fish by yourself, all you need to do is look. smile.gif

------------------

Terry "Ace" Sjoberg
aceguideservice.com
Lake Vermilion
Muskies and More.

Pro Staff Member.
Catch-n Tackle.
CKat Custom Muskie rods.
Bearpaws Handpoured Baits
Ohio Pro Lure.
Muskie Nut Tackle.