• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

new get together info

I talked to Jane at the Warroad Chamber<BR>via email last night a couple of times.<BR>There are some very nice accomodations<BR>at the campgrounds on Warroad Point.<P>A great fish fry will wrap up the day<BR>under the shelter, near the boat landing<BR>right across the street from the very<BR>nice fish cleaning building.<P> Everyone who may be camping should know<BR>that the weekend of June 19th is starting<BR>to fill up in the campground, which is<BR>located right adjacent to the get together<BR>area.<P>Call as soon as you can for reservations<BR>218-386-1004. The campground is owned by the city and I'm sure the cost is very reasonable.<P>Some of the city fathers may come by and<BR>greet us and welcome us to Warroad. They<BR>are expecting 30 people or so...so its time<BR>to belly up and make the big decision.<P>We will try a roll call in a week or so<BR>and start organizing food and equipment<BR>and such.<P>Hope to see you all there. I will bring<BR>some name tags along but if you have a shirt<BR>with your name on it wear that on Saturday.<P>More to follow<P>------------------<BR>Curt Quesnell<BR>NorthCountry Outdoors Radio

The bite is warming up out of Warroad<BR>by the weekend of the 19th fishing ought<BR>to be GREAT!<P>------------------<BR>Curt Quesnell<BR>NorthCountry Outdoors Radio

Curt,<P>I have been reading the posts here on Fishing Minnesota for about 3 years, finally became a member about a year ago. I try and get up to Lake of the Woods for one summer trip and one winter trip and really enjoy your comments on how things are going. I actually grew up in Newfolden and fished LOW alot as a kid. I am trying to make it up for this get together. I will be fishing with Gopher and Louie (my uncle). Hope to see you there.<P>Bret A. Hanson

Then you must know Bob Halvorson. He will<BR>more that likely be there too.<P>Hope you make it<P>------------------<BR>Curt Quesnell<BR>NorthCountry Outdoors Radio

Widetrack, I thought the scramble was Sunday. The million dollars is going to be mine anyhow.

Just a week from this Saturday folks. I got out for a short trip yesterday and we got into them pretty good in way shallow weeds. Friday and Saturday were'nt half bad either. Water on Muskeg bay has warmed up nicely as of late. If the weather is kind the fishing will be red hot come Saturday the 19th.<P>Fisky

I won't be able to make it.<P>It's the Polaris scramble that day, and I just have to take a swing at the million dollar hole in one contest.

Dewski L. Louie is your uncle? I know those guys and I wouldn't brag about it too much!!!!! Just kidding!! Thier really good fishermen and should show you a good time. hope to see you at the gettogether.<P>------------------<BR><B>Old Guide Charters</B><BR>Lake of the Woods<BR><A HREF="http://fishingmn.com/oldguidecharters/" TARGET=_blank>http://fishingminnesota.com/oldguidecharters/</A><BR>Call Toll Free:1-800-952-(9484)

OldGuide,<P>You can pick your friends, you can even pick your nose, but you cannot pick your relatives. hahahaha!! Actually, I owe Jeff (Louie) alot, he taught me how to fish, hunt, play football and drink. Not necessarily all at the same time. Hope to see you at the get together.<P>Bret A. Hanson

What time are the festivities taking place?

Glad you asked Ripper It would be great<BR>if you and others from home would attend<BR>we will start setting up for the fish<BR>fry at around 5 pm. Hopefully we will<BR>have some fish to fry.<P>------------------<BR>Curt Quesnell<BR>NorthCountry Outdoors Radio