• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pike???

Hey guys... LOTW is the pike capital of the world as far as I'm concerned. Early June, where's the best place to find 'em??? Shallow, weeds, bays, etc...<P>good luck and good fishin',<BR>fishgutz<BR>

Went fishing today, I couldn't buy a walleye bite and it didn't sound like anyone else was doing any good. Went after pike about 3:00. 7 or 8 between 25" and 30", and one that went just over 35". All caught in 3 to 4 feet of water.

Hey Gutz smile.gif<P>What's up my man!? I'll bet you're gettin excited for your trip up north huh!? You know as well as I do, there are some northerns in that lake that will make mush of your reel if you hook into one! Good Luck! I may give you a call this weekend!<P>Doop

Gutz....Not sure where you'll be based out of but....Check the post by 'The Kidd', Hanson and myself posted a few tidbits that would apply to your question here as well. Not sure about the Pike capital of the world analogy but there are alot of BIG Pike in the lake to be caught thats for sure!<P>Regards....Fisky