• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Water temp

Does anyone know the water temp on the lake?

When I looked at the readout on my depth finder over the weekend, it said---BRRRRRR.<P>Just kidding, it showed consistantly around 43-45 around the mouth of the Rainy and in the river. We didn't venture out into the big water, but I'm guessing it is a few degrees cooler out there.<P>------------------<BR>Fish on gotta go--JON<p>[This message has been edited by walleyejon (edited 05-05-2004).]

Hey there RIP..<P>I got the boat in sat. morning and took a spin up elm-way and up the shore and it was 45-46 deg. pretty much everywhere I was. Nice day for a boat ride!! Where are you off to sat.?? I'm thinkin I'll be up shallow a few miles north of s-steel. Did really well there last year and it looks pretty much like the same cond. this year. Water levels up a good foot from last fall, which was really good to see. Gimme a holler on the radio if your up and about...