• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hello Everyone.

I just thought that I would say hello to everyone on the LOW forum. I am now living in Bemidjin in a new home. We aren also expecting another baby boy in May. I haven't been posting much lately as I have been rather busy with work. This forum has been kind of a family to me in good times and bad. Just wanted thanks and to say hello!

Hogeye,<P>Good to see a post from you again. Kaz was<BR>asking about you this winter. I know he<BR>is checking in here often so he will see your<BR>post soon.<P>I hope things continue to go well there in<BR>Bemidji.<P>The baby will be a month old by June 19th<BR>you could bring pictures to the Get together<BR>and fish for the day on LOW?????????<BR><P>------------------<BR>Curt Quesnell<BR>NorthCountry Outdoors Radio

Hey Dude, Good to hear from you. Hope the world is treating you well and fairly often. Nice to hear that you guy's are going to be parents again. I will say a big prayer for you that everything will go well. Remember, if it's a boy, that Keith is a very nice name! Just bought a 16 foot Lund with a 25 HP Johnson on it. You ought to come up and help me christen it properly on it's maiden voyage. If you ever do come up to LOW and need a boat to use, don't hesitate to give me a call. May the next fish you catch be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>------------------<BR>YOU CAN'T [PoorWordUsage] AN OLD [PoorWordUsage]'ER!

Hi Nathan: Glad to hear from you again. I wish you and Kirstin, I believe I spelled her name right, all of the best. Try to get up to LOTW sometime this summer. I know it will be hard with a New Born, but if you can, let us know. You still have my E address I'm sure. Best regards Richard