• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

One Last Minute Check

Heading up early tomorrow morning for the week. We're bringing a 4-wheeler and a snowmobile.<BR>Any chances of getting the 4-wheeler off the trailer and putting it to use, or is there still too much snow?<BR>How's was the bite this weekend?

Hammer: The only place i saw any ATV's on Thursday or Friday was just out of the Rainy River toward Pine Island. They were running tip ups for the big Gators out there. i did not see any of them over Pine even though there was a lot of sled traffic headed out on the sled trail to the Angle. From what I could see of the deep slush that our bomber was driving through it may not work with the ATV. On Wed Riverbend took a bomber to Knight Island. They ended up shoveling it out 4 times because of the snow depth and water. Hope you have good trip and catch some bigguns' Bill