• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Shorthair Guy

Lyons Sleepers Info

Shorthair Guy

Any one here heard of lyons sleepers? A bunch of us are interested in taking a trip to LOW next winter and could use some info. We want a sleeper house I know the fish don't bite at night but we like being on the lake all night. Any Info would be helpfull.<P>Thanks Shorthair Guy

sal

...been there, done that. Tim will take good care of you.

Dr. Bob

I've never been there but have heard he is good.<P>Gibbin's Ice Fishing is another outfit you may want to consider. I have been there a few times and know that they are good and have some awesome houses. They are located at <A HREF="http://www.gibbinsicefishing.com" TARGET=_blank>www.gibbinsicefishing.com</A> .<P>Regardless of which one you choose I am sure you guys will like the sleeper &#65279;experience. It is a blast grin.gif.<P>Please give us a report when you get back.

huntnfish

Stayed with Lyon's the weekend after Christmas. Tim is a great guy and will do everything he can to make sure you catch fish and have a good time. You won't be dissapointed with his service.

jig-em

Hey shortguy. E mail me, I can tell you a bit about Lyons.<BR>[email protected]

Shorthair Guy

Hey thanks for all the info Guys Jig-em I wrote down your e-mail I will be in contact with you tonight sometime I have to get going to work now. <P>Thanks Again Shorthair Guy