• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How Deep??????

The Big Gaffer

What depths are guys fishing in off of Pine. I am coming up tonight and would like to know how its been. ANy reports are appreciated. Also, if any of you would like to, I will be up there all weekend. Please feel free to stop by and clean my fish for me. Also, feel free to drop off any saugers or walleyes, no pout please. I have a white house . THanks

Your just jealous because the only thing you have gaffed in a long while is yourself.

Gaffer, I was up last weekend past pine in 26 feet of water and did OK. We caught 30-40 fish and kept 12. All in all is was an ok day. I would come and visit,clean fish, and cook for you like usual but I can't make it up this weekend little girl has a basketball tourny Saturday.<P>Good Luck!<BR>Milkdud

All I can tell you Gaffer is try where we fished 2 years ago if there is a road that way. Wouldn't hurt to have a sled with you but I suppose your SOL. You may have to change your handle so people start talking to you again. ha ha

Any male with the handle of PICKEL HUNTER shouldn't be giving advice on names.