• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bablers to 16 Mile?

Does anyone know if the road out to 16 mile is open to drive out with a Tahoe this Friday. Thank for any info. DrJ.

Lots of water out that way, I'd go with a snowmobile if you have one. That or you might want to strap a canoe to the roof rack of that Tahoe of yours. As of Saturday the water was a foot deep in spots on Babblers road. It's raining here right now so it's only going to get worse.

Lowrox, Thanks for the reply. I guess its getting pretty wet on all the roads. I'll just have to play it by ear. Good fishing. DrJ.

Getting to be some water out there on the roads and under the snow pack. It's going to cool off tonight and tomorrow, so some of that standing water might freeze up. It's really a day by day kind of thing.

Has anyone driven up to 16 mi. reef with a pickup and been able to access and remove<BR>a perminant house since last sat.???<P>Has anyone discussed this with babbler?<P>How many perm's up there now? <p>[This message has been edited by JIGLFIN (edited 03-10-2004).]

I heard, not from the horses mouth, but a reliable source that he would be plowing out to 16 when this wind quits blowing, maybe tomrrow I would imagine. If your not sure give Richard a call. He has updated messages on his answering machine daily. Good Luck!!

I am also heading up that way Friday and had planed on going out of Babblers. Does any body have Richard's phone #. It would be much appreciated.

I am also heading up that way Friday and had planed on going out of Babblers. Does any body have Richard's phone #. It would be much appreciated.

Yo<P>Here's Babblers ph.# 218-442-6661.<P>Please post any info. you receive<P>on the road to 16 mi. reef.<BR>