• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
JollyJoker

How late in the month can we go!

JollyJoker

Have a few days to fish the 25th & 26th. When can you normally drive out untill on LOW? Hate to make a reservation and then can't get out.<BR>Thanks for your reply ahead of time>

jlm

Unless something out of the ordinary happens, you will be just fine! We were out beyond that date last year. It will make you grow hair where you don't have any though...it gets kind of freaky! Good luck!

mustangrita

We are planning to be up there at that time. We go out of Long Point. The past 10 years or more we have been going up around this time some earlier some later. There wasn't one time that we were unable to fish. It has came down to getting rides out a few times. We bring the 4-wheeler and load the trailer with the gear. This better our odds of being independent if they put a stop to vehicles going out.

bapperpimp

I would agree that you should have no problem. I fished out of Arnesen's last year on April 8th and there was almost 2 feet of ice still, but it was getting pretty brittle. Nevertheless, the guides were still driving their geo trackers with chains on the tires all over the place. I would receommend 4-wheelers, or sleds if there is snow, if you want to go to the reefs. I am heading up on March 19-22 to Arnesen's. I can give you a report if you like when I get back. just drop me a line.