• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

captron/jason/anyone,coldfront ?

just wondering what to do this wknd. whats the weather gonna make the walleyes do? you think jig/min shallow still i'm meeting friends at bowens for the labor day wknd. I'm coming from bemidji hopefully i can find them some fish. hammered em on a judds launch this spring. remember bringing us extra mins captron? I'm worried about the weather. coldfront ideas would be much appreciated. thanks for the help. P.S. we'll miss you and Sharon, Ron congrats on the sale. now you can be the tourist! thanks!

captron

Been doing great the last 3 days on Big and Little Musky in 18' of water. Been useing a Roach rig out to 50" with a red beed & tipped with a Leech. On Sunday we had our 18 Walleye and put back 24 little guys & 18" to 24". Some nice eaters on Horse shoe in the same depths. You will always find some eaters with a jig and minnow in the shallows. Good bet would be on the west side of Big Stony on the rocks. Hope someone will give you a good idea in Cutfoot.
I will still be guideing out of my Lund and giving reports. Good luck over the wekend.

------------------
Judd's Resort
fishingminnesota.com/judds/
Lake Winnibigoshish
Phone: 218-665-2216

Jason Boser

they have been getting some fish in cutfoot bobs bar the humps between the gap and battleship point clam bed and front of eagles nest up the north shore on the rocks have been good also the deep weeds between tam point and bowens has been good. If a cold front comes through they should still bite maybe just not as fast stick with a 1/8oz fireball jig and a shiner or chub or even try a night crawler with a lindy or put a spinner on it. you should have good fishing
Jason

------------------
fishing fever guide service
fishingminnesota.com/fishingfever/
phone 218-327-2191
e-mail [email protected]

thanks for the quick reply guy's! and thank's for the help! did you see the forcast? fall is in the air. I like it!! good luck.

I am going to be heading up to Winnie again this weekend and plan on hitting it hard. I have not had great luck so far this summer but I am hoping to change that. Around Stony Point, what depths should I focus on? Does anyone know how the northern bite is on the Third River? Any other suggestions are always appreciated! Have a great (and safe) weekend everyone!

james_walleye

I'm also going to be up all weekend. I'll be in my Crestliner Fishhawk, black in color and 115hp yamaha. My wife will probably be with me. Stop and say hello if you see me. I'm going to start around Ravens and if that doesnt produce i'll be heading over to Big/Little Muskie where we got them last Labor Day weekend.