• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

CatManLee

Hey ya'll, just wondering whats the latest report on the catfish bite? Has anyone been out lately?

I'm planning a trip to Pembina this Sunday. It'll be my first time fishing that area in a boat. I've fished from shore there once two years ago near the boat launch and landed two cats (22lbs and 23lbs)in about 4 hours of fishing. Looks like a great stretch of river to explore and look for big fish!

Does anyone know what the river is like in that area? Shallow/Deep/Snags etc. Thanks for any help.

GOOD LUCK FISHING>>>>

------------------
CatMan

Catmendo

Hey Lee are you thinking of coming up in 2005 to fish my tourney?

FISH HARD/GOLF HARD!

CatManLee

I would love to come up and fish the tournament next year, but due to a felony from my "young and dumb days" I can't. If I was able to enter Canada, I would be there for sure.

Since I have to stay in the states, I am going to fish some catfish tournaments in Iowa, Nebraska, and other fairly close states next summer. Hopefuly I'll be able to fish atleast 7 tournaments or more during the year.

Your tournament would definetly be on the list if it wasn't in Canada, Sorry!

------------------
CatMan