• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

CatManLee

Man was it slow this past Saturday. I took my boat and ran about 10 miles south of GF/EGF looking for kitties. I found one spot where I hammered the goldeye. In that same location I boated 3 cats, 24"-19" & 18" with alot of other bites, but nothing big enough to take the bait. After awile I picked up and started back down river, stoping at several different locations. (Deep holes, shallow runs, inside bends, outside bends, log jams etc.) You name it I fished it. I was finally able to boat two nice fish, one fish was 14lbs and the other 16lbs. Both were caught in areas with ALOT of structure right next to the channel. They were caught in two different spots, but the bottom almost looked the same on the graph. It was tough fishing, but it was fun to finally find the bigger fish. Hopefuly it will pick up soon. Well thats my report from this past weekend.

Good luck fishing.

------------------
CatMan