• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fiskyknut

Access conditions at Drayton/HWY175

fiskyknut

Hey all, anyone have any info as to the conditions of these access's as of late? Last time I was out that way they were impossible/impassable. Hows about Pembina, anyone out thatta way?

Thanks.....fiskyknut

Brian Jones

Also looking for a little help on fiskyknut's questions? Any thoughts on those access points would be much appreciated.

CatManLee

Fisky & Brian, I would imagine the launches are just fine now. The river last weekend in Grand Forks was just about at normal levels. The northern part of the Red usually takes a bit longer to come down, but should be pretty good by now. If anything, I plan on heading up to drayton next weekend to do some cattin'. I will let you know what it looks like at that time, if you still need to know.

Good Luck Fishing...

------------------
CatMan

Wiskers

Sorry no help here.. I have not even made it up to Drayton yet this year either.. man something is wrong with that picture.. lol... Where did the summer go....

------------------
Wiskers Guiding Service
Red River, Red Lake River & Minnesota River,for Channel Cats, Flatheads & Walleyes
Crookston, MN
[email protected]

218-280-0442