• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• kelly-p
      Doc passed away today. 😪
    • RGB
    • kelly-p
      Patsy contacted Cookies wife Kelly. Unfortunately it's true.  
    • smurfy
      I heard this from a friend of mine that spends a lot of time out with him during hardwater. he used to post here....boar!!! I know they communicated a lot!   I hope its not true...….but I don't doubt boar.
    • Mike89
      that's not good!!!
    • kelly-p
      your post is the first I heard about this ☹️
    • leech~~
      I wonder if he can find someone to help him with his houses this winter?  
    • smurfy
      I've heard cookie was in a bad accident. other then what I read I don't know a whole lot more other then it looks like he's out for the upcoming ice season.    hears to getting back at it!!!!!
    • eyeguy 54
      good tips guys. indeed a good idea to bring some meat along. I find myself using it less and less but good to have in the pocket. 
    • Borch
      I rarely use live bait anymore unless I'm gonna use 2 rods.  Plastics, gulp,  tied tungsten flies, jigging raps,  rippin raps, darters... the list goes on.  There has been a few times though that a minnow head on a spoon out produced anything I had.  Good thing I had a buddy who borrowed me a few. 😉