• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

huntnfish

Does anyone fish from shore on the red anywhere from Moorhead to Hendrum? I live in Moorhead and would like to get out after work some days to unwind, and the red is a lot closer than DL. Is the fishing good right there by the toll bridge?

Scoot

Yes, it can be excellent there. There are also a ton of other spots you can fish from shore- you just need to get out and do some searching. Half the fun is in the snooping around. I find it a better way to learn and unwind when I'm out digging around in new areas (usually). You never know what you'll find.
Bring lots of fresh bait and a couple of buddies and a beer or two and you're set. Or, go by yourself and get some total alone time where you can relax. Getting away from the people by going out of town and trying a new spot can be a lot of fun.0
Sorry, no specifics here- get out and do some digging. You'll find some fish if you put a little time in. Each trip will be a success if your only concern is to relax and unwind- fish will be a bonus!
Scoot

What Scoot said, and here is a deal you will find VERY handy to locate some fishing spots.

http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com/image.asp?T=1&S=14&X=208&Y=1623&Z=14&W=2

Remember just like when you hunt if you ask for access from a land owner you will be welcome to return again if you treat things right.

Good scouting!

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]

http://home.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/index.html